12 things you should know about me:
1) I’m a bookworm, born and bred.
5) I’m pretty sure I have OCD. I came to this conclusion after years of checking if I turned thing off, locked doors, or took out my contacts at least three times before leaving the house or going to bed.
6) I’m always itching to change my hair either in colour or cut. My friends joke that they can tell when pictures were taken based on what my hair looked like then.
7) I’m terrified of: a) flying b) vertical coffins (aka elevators) and c) spiders (gross!)
8) I may be in my twenties, but I do enjoy a cup of tea before going to bed.
9) I hate slippers … a lot. I only like the ones I stole from the hotel in Ancona, Italy.
10) I love the sunshine and if it were up to me, I’d spend my days prancing in the grass. Yes, I did just say prancing, deal with it!
11) I published my first book J. in 2011.
12) I’m getting married in 2016 and I’m having a blast wedding planning.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it! Happy reading! 🙂